October 15-16, 2021
Sapienza, University of Rome (online and in-person) Department of Communication and Social Research
Deadline: May 15, 2021
- Prof. Rosalind Gill, City, University of London
- Prof. Milly Buonanno, Sapienza University of Rome
- Prof. Paola Bonifazio, University of Texas at Austin
- Gender and Media Studies in Italy.
- Gender and Media Studies in Europe and the Mediterranean Region.
- GeMMa Research Unit. Work in progress
- Please submit your 350-word abstract in English or Italian, together with a short bio (up to 150 words), including your contact details, before the 15th of May 2021.
- Abstracts will be reviewed using a double-blind, peer-review process.
Please indicate in the file whether you prefer to participate in-person or online.
- Please send your abstract and bio (in a unique file) to email@example.com and name the file as follows: LastName_Name
- Selected papers will be published in scientific journals such as About Gender, Comunicazionepuntodoc, H-ermes. Journal of Communication, Italian Journal of Cinema and Media Studies, Mediascapes Journal, Problemi dell’informazione, Sociologia della Comunicazione, and Sociologia Italiana-Ais Journal of Sociology.
- For any further questions or information about the CFP please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15th February: Call for papers opens
- 15th May: Deadline for abstract submissions
- 15th June: Notification of acceptance/rejection
- 16th June: Registration opens
- 15th July: Deadline for conference registration
- Students-Phd Students: 60 € (in-person) 30 € (online)
- Regular registration: 100 € (in-person) 50 € (online)
Department of Communication and Social Research, Sapienza, University of Rome, Italy. Via Salaria 113, Rome
Online and in-person
English and Italian
Paola Panarese (Sapienza, University of Rome)